Summer Pasta Salad
I love to be able to make a quick pasta salad with what I’ve got on hand in my pantry. This recipe isn’t just a “preparedness pantry” recipe, it’s one that I actually crave on a hot summer day. I hope you enjoy it too.
- 12 oz. of spiral pasta, cooked and drained according to package directions.
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- ¼ cup of red wine vinegar
- 3 T. of Shirley J Pizza Pasta Seasoning
- ½ cup of reconstituted dehydrated red and green bell peppers
- 1/3 cup of reconstituted dehydrated sliced celery
- ½ cup of reconstituted dehydrated sliced carrots (I like The Wheat Lady brand for this)
- 15 slices of pepperoni and/or salami
- 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese
Combine all of the ingredients except the pasta and the cheese in a large salad bowl. Gently toss in the cooked/drained pasta. Let sit about 15-20 minutes to absorb the flavors. Top with the Parmesan cheese.
For any questions or comments on this article, please leave a comment on the blog site so that everyone can benefit!
Copyright Protected 2010, Preparedness Pro and Kellene. All Rights Reserved. No portion of any content on this site may be duplicated, transferred, copied, or published without written permission from the author. However, you are welcome to provide a link to the content on your site or in your written works.
© 2019 Of COURSE this post is Copyright Protected by Preparedness Pro. All Rights Reserved. NO portion of this article may be reposted, printed, copied, disbursed, etc. without first receiving written permission by the author. This content may be printed for personal use only. (Then again, laws are only as good as the people who keep them.) Preparedness Pro will pursue all violations of these rights just as vigorously as she does any of her other freedoms, liberties, and protections.